Built to tackle the toughest conditions, SwiftyAIR-e is the rugged, big wheel ‘kick-assist’ e-scooter that can take you anywhere. Glide over uneven terrain on the 16 inch wheels and wider dirt-tread tyres in comfort and in style.
Key features: • Glide up hills and freewheel down!
• 250W brushless hub motor, enables the option of friction-free kick-assisted power to extend your range.
• Max speed 15.5 mph / 25 kph • 36V lithium-ion battery, full charge time - 6 hours
• 25 miles / 40 km battery range* at full throttle, 50+ miles riding kick-assisted
• Large 16-inch spoked wheels with high-pressure pneumatic tyres • Safe and stable geometry designed for adults and road riding
• Slimline and lightweight at 14.3 kg / 31.5 lb
The price includes a kick stand, mud guards and lights.
KICK-ASSIST E-SCOOTER SwiftyAIR-e is more than just for the “last mile”. The long-range (25 miles / 40 km) is aided by the kick-assist design to dispel any ‘range anxiety’ during your commute. You can ride using the throttle only and add human power when needed!
RUGGED AND TOUGH Weighing 14.3 kgs, SwiftyAIR-e is the strongest scooter in our range With wider dirt tread, high-performance GMD tyres, and comfortable cross-style handlebars, the SwiftyAIR-e is designed to tackle the toughest road conditions.
SIZE MATTERS Adult riders deserve proper wheels. The 16-inch (305 mm) wheelsets offer optimum comfort, speed and stability - feel the glide! SwiftyAIR-e’s frame geometry offers a comfortable upright riding position and stable handling, perfect for cruising along in style!
REMOVABLE BATTERY The compact-sized 36V battery can be charged on or off the scooter, and comes with a compact charger making it easy to charge on the go. A full charge takes up to 6 hours and has a range of 25 miles / 40 km (based on a 75 kg rider in flat and smooth conditions).
LIGHTS, REFLECTORS AND BELL With safety in mind, the SwiftyAIR-e comes with front and rear lights; front, rear and side reflectors (tyre wall); and a stylish brass dome Swifty bell! We strongly recommend riders wear a helmet, and high-vis and reflective clothing at night.
PERFORMANCE • Max Speed: 15.5 mph / 25 kph • Range: 25 miles / 40 km (can double to 50+ miles range with kick-assisted power)*
• Motor: 250W brushless hub motor
• Removable Battery: 36V 9Ah, 313Wh lithium-ion battery, lockable with key
• Battery size and weight: 175 × 120 × 76 mm, weight 1.94 kg • Throttle: Grip twist
• Drive Type: Front Wheel
* dependent on terrain, weather conditions, rider weight, tyre pressure, rider fitness etc
• Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brake with hand levers
• Lights: Front and rear
• Reflectors: Front, Rear and side (tyre wall)
• Bell: brass dome Swifty Bell
• Throttle Type: Grip twist
• Drive Type: Front Wheel
• Display: Backlit LCD screen, speedometer, odometer, battery level
• Age: 16 yrs +
• Helmet: Strongly advised (sold separately)
• Note for UK customers: It is illegal to ride this vehicle in public spaces (roads, cycle lanes, pavements). It must be ridden on private land with landowners permission. This law is currently in review (2020).
• Lightweight: 14.3kg (31.5 lbs)
• Max Load: 150 kg (330 lbs)
• Min Rider Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
• Max Rider Height: 186 cm (6’1″)
• Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
• Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
• Wheels: Double-wall 16″ (305 mm) spoked rims
• Tyres: 1.9″ × 16″ (305) GMD tyres, dirt tread with reflective strip
• Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
• Headset: Integrated
• Grips: Black, rubber, shaped for comfort.
• Mudguards: Black Plastic
• Height: 1000 mm (39.4″)
• Length: 1350 mm (53.2″)
• Handlebar Width: 555 mm (21.9″)
• Ground Clearance: 65 mm (2.6″) • Deck Height: 110 mm (4.3″)
• Deck Width: 140 mm (5.5″)
• Deck Length: 390 mm (15.4″)
• Wheelbase: 1010 mm (39.5″)
Check out the other products available in our range.
Subscribe for newsletter
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device